I don’t know about you, but I have two MAJOR addictions: Sushi and online shopping. No matter how many times I eat Sushi, I will ALWAYS eat more than I should and need to rolled out of the restaurant- however, online shopping I’ve figured out some tricks to keep my shopping addiction in check.
1. Subscribe to brand emails! They always send special promotions and deals, save where you can, babe!
2. Get cash back! Use a credit card that gives you cash back, you spend money, you get a little back. That way, you don’t have to feel THAT guilty about treating yourself.
3. Make ‘Wish Lists’- Put some things on hold, you don’t need everything RIGHT away, so put it on your wish list and when you have some extra $$$ head back & purchase it!
4. Wait for “End of Season” sales- that’s where the savings are at!
5. DISCOUNT CODES! Put your social media FBI skills (don’t act like you don’t have them) and find discount codes or use student deals (like the SPC Card) to get $$$ off!
Your love for sushi might not be able to be contained but your online shopping can stay under control! Follow my tips and tricks to make sure you’re not crying when you see your credit card statement at the end of the month!