Ever have those days where you have a million and one things to do but you know at the end of the day you get to go home, take your pants off, and watch Netflix and eat dinner in bed?
Yeah that was supposed to be today for me. But it got ruined. There are unspoken rules in my home, my roommate and I cook together and order food together but there are certain items in the fridge that do not get touched – like my left over Chinese food. But we have a friend staying with us right now…who doesn’t understand the rules. She just ruined my day.
This is the text that ruined my day:
SO I started thinking, am I being dramatic? Is this really something that should be ruining my day? The more I thought about it, the more I thought about texts that I REALLY hate receiving. After thorough research of my chat history I have compiled the top 10 texts that will ruin my day.
1. “We need to talk”
2. “I have to bail for tonight”
3. “I saw _____ with some girl last night”
4. “Yo that assignment is due tomorrow not next week”
5. “I can’t find the shirt you lent me”
6. “I think I’m still into my ex”
7. “You’re being dramatic”
8. “Are you always this petty?”
9. Any text from my cell phone provider about using up all my data
10. Any text that isn’t the answer I wanted to hear.
Those are pretty realistic, right?? RIGHT??