So I think I’ve got it down to a science. If you want to successfully date in 2017, you just have to do these things and you should be good to go.
1. Meet on Social Media
2. Never text first
3. When responding (if you do).. wait 3 days, then text back.
4. CREEP Social Media heavily
5. Never act too into the other person- then you’re clingy
6. Use memes/ insta captions to express your feelings
7. If they get upset with you, post a fire selfie
8. If you’re ignoring them, make sure you’re snapping everything else
9. Entertain other people
10. NEVER define the relationship
11. If all else fails, go ghost
There you have it folks, a step-by-step guide to dating in 2017. Makes sense, right? I didn’t think so either, but apparently that’s the way to do it.
… I don’t sound salty, do I?Best of luck in your relationships, you can thank me later!