I thought being an adult was supposed to be the stressful part of life. No one told me being a student would have me ready to just give up and live in the wilderness sometimes. I’m probably being a littttttle dramatic, but it can definitely get overwhelming. It’s super important to take care of yourself and find ways to stress less!
1. Feel the burn!Hit the gym, do some yoga, go for a run- whatever works for you. Getting active helps release all the good endorphins to help turn your mood around.
2. Dance! Dance like no one is watching, and if they are, hopefully they’ll join you! Turn your favourite playlist up far too loud and work work work work work work.
3. Relax! You deserve some YOU time. Throw on Netflix, grab some snacks and take a break.
4. Night in with your friends. YES PLEASE! You and your friends are in the boat, why not let off some steam together?
5. A good nights rest. Sleeping is my 2nd favourite activity (eating is number 1, obviously). Getting a proper sleep will keep you focused and ready to take on the day.
6. Get yourself together!! Take the time to get (and stay) organized. It will help keep you less stressed in the long run.
7. Treat yo-self. Once in a while, go to that sports event, get extra butter on your popcorn or get a mani/ pedi. Splurge a little, you deserve it.