Although I’m not exactly sure how it’s possible, there are people out there who don’t really like Christmas. Now, I don’t mean to call you names or be rude but if you’re a Grinch or Scrooge, this post is for you. Here’s SPC’s guide to surviving Christmas:
- Always wear headphones
- Tune out the Christmas music, chatter, and all around Holiday cheer.
- Do NOT turn on your TV
- You will be flooded with Christmas commercials, TV specials, and reruns of the *rest* of the world’s favorite Christmas movies.
- Avoid the malls. It’s a trap. Christmas shoppers WILL get in your way.
- You’re better off doing all your shopping online for the month of December (Check out the list of SPC’s partners you can use the card online)
- Keep in mind that it will be over soon!
- If there’s one silver lining to this, it’s that the Christmas season isn’t very long. As soon as December 26th rolls around there’s no evidence that it even happened. This thought should get you through it.
- Wear a piece of coal around your neck
- It’s a known fact that if you want to keep vampires away you wear garlic around your neck. Want to keep Christmas cheer away? String a piece of coal around your neck to raid it off. Of course you will look a little silly but everyone will know to leave you alone. It’s a small price to pay.
Those are our top 5 tips for getting through Christmas 2015. If these tips fail you, you COULD just join in and let Christmas take over your life.