Christmas dinner is one of my favorite times of the whole year. Everyone you love is around you sharing a delicious meal. It’s also a very thoughtful time, and here’s what we’re usually thinking:
- This is so nice. I’m so happy everyone is here together. I love the holidays.
- Ok dad easy on the potatoes…not like there’s anyone else here trying to eat.
- YAAAASSSS real food. Bye rez food I can’t deal with you.
- I’m never going to get full I could literally eat this whole table. More of this please…and more of that puh-leaseee
- Nvm no more I’m done. I’m going to explode. I can’t.
- If one more person asks how my final exams went I’m going to flip this table.
- I want more. What’s an extra serving? I’ll feel fine, bring it on.
- There we go. I’m going to flip it. Somebody hold me back, I swear I’ll do it.
- And now…back to this chick that had a lot to say about me the other day; Grandma, what’s good?
- That was so nice. I love when the whole family gets together. I’m already looking forward to next year.