Let’s face it; you want to be the #squadgoals of everyone at school… the number one way to do this? Set aside bonding time for you and your team! Here are the 5 best (and fun ways) to do this:
- Divide and conquer: Get the group together after practice, and divide your team in two. Each team should have a box of miscellaneous items, with one hour to think up a fun and competitive activity involving these random objects! Next? Have your two teams compete against each other! This is fun, competitive AND creative.
- Do something out of the ordinary with your team; we’re talking axe throwing, or heading to a trampoline park.
- ESCAPE ROOMS. If you haven’t heard of them… look them up. Immediately.
- Break bread together. One of the best ways to bond with your new teammates is going out to get to know each other over some delicious food. Our recommendation? Boston Pizza. They’re THE place to go when you’re looking for a fun, welcoming environment… with food to die for. I mean……….. What can go wrong when there’s pizza involved?? PLUS – everyone with an SPC Card can get 10% off their meals. It’s a date.
- Find a local charity and get together to do something philanthropic. Bonding while helping others is the best feeling out there.
So there they are! 5 of the best ways to get to know your new teammates. PS – All the inside scoop on how to save at Boston Pizza can be found HERE.
HAVE AN AMAZING SEASON!